Sunday, October 27, 2013

New to Blogger!

Hello!!!  I am a mother of 6 with a full time job, a "mini zoo" of household pets, and a knack for crafting.  I have opened this blog for a few reasons.  The main reason is to promote my store.  I sell fabrics and other supplies for crafting.  The next reason is that I am honored to have been asked to do a tutorial for making a mustache pillow for Riley Blake Design's website on a link called "Cutting Corners College."  I needed a blog to make a printable tutorial.  :)  And lastly, I like reading other people's blogs (but I rarely have time to do so) but this is the best way I can think of to share new and exciting ideas with everyone.  So, stay tuned for the printable version of my mustache pillow tutorial, scheduled to debut on November 15, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment